Worth: ₹ 159.00
(as of May 09,2021 20:07:05 UTC – Particulars)
- The Bhagavad-Gita in Gujarati language is the principle source-book on yoga and a concise abstract of India’s Vedic knowledge. But remarkably, the setting for this best-known basic of religious literature is an historical Indian battlefield.
- On the final second earlier than getting into battle, the good warrior Arjuna begins to marvel about the true that means of his life. Why ought to he combat in opposition to his buddies and kinfolk? Why does he exist? The place is he going after demise? Within the Bhagavad-Gita, Lord Krishna, Arjuna’s pal and religious grasp, brings His disciple from perplexity to religious enlightenment and every certainly one of us is invited to stroll the identical path.
- In the midst of doing so, Krishna concisely however definitively explains transcendental information; karma-yoga, jnana-yoga, dhyana-yoga, and bhakti-yoga; information of the Absolute; devotional service; the three modes of fabric nature; the divine and demoniac natures; and far more.
- Initially written in Sanskrit, it carries the essence of the Vedas and Upanishads and teaches humanity to manage up with the assorted challenges of life. The 700-verse scripture types the a part of the Hindu epic, Mahabharata.
- Sensible E-book written by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, The information revealed will get progressively increasingly more confidential then in all of the earlier chapters. Thus this chapter is entitled: Ultimate Revelations of the Final Fact…
- In case you rigorously research the aim of Gita, you’ll perceive that the rules of Gita will assist the human beings caught within the ‘bhav sagar’ to come back out of that and be one with that supreme soul.
Bhagavad-Gita As It Is is the largest-selling, most generally used version of the Gita on the planet.