Worth: ₹ 3,150.74
(as of Jul 26,2021 19:19:52 UTC – Particulars)
A perfect useful resource for teenagers and younger adults enthusiastic about incorporating a yoga apply into their lives, this e book solutions readers’ questions in regards to the origins, advantages, and potential dangers of yoga and presents sensible recommendation for getting began.
First developed in northern India greater than 5,000 years in the past, yoga is now practiced around the globe. It may possibly enhance power, flexibility, and physique consciousness, in addition to scale back stress and nervousness. As with every type of train, nonetheless, it could possibly result in damage if completed incorrectly. For anybody enthusiastic about attempting yoga for the primary time, it is vital to discover a type and certified teacher which are match for his or her particular person wants and objectives.
A part of Greenwood’s Q&A Well being Guides collection, Yoga: Your Questions Answered follows a reader-friendly question-and-answer format that anticipates readerS&Rsquo; wants and issues. Prevalent myths and misconceptions are recognized and dispelled, and a set of case research illustrates key ideas and points by way of relatable tales and insightful suggestions. Every e book within the collection additionally features a part on well being literacy, equipping teenagers and younger adults with sensible instruments and methods for locating, evaluating, and utilizing credible sources of well being data each on and off the web—vital abilities that contribute to a lifetime of wholesome decision-making.
- Explores the historical past and advantages of yoga whereas providing sensible recommendation for beginning and sustaining a yoga apply
- Makes the topic approachable and accessible by way of a easy Q&A format
- Helps readers to hone their analysis and important pondering abilities in a Information to Well being Literacy part
- Presents real-world examples of ideas in case research
- Dispels fashionable misconceptions surrounding yoga and factors readers towards correct data in a Frequent Myths part